The reason I need chosen the topic of Factors impacting domestic violence, is because my have was a victim of violence. Throughout most of my childhood, I sit by helplessly and watched my mother being beaten. Being in that situation traumatized my siblings as well as myself. Although I have forgiven my father I would like to understand what factors contributed to his terrible deportment. His behavior has previously caused different kinds of mental issues amongst my sisters and myself. There was a theatre conducted on Prevalence of Children Witnessing Parental Violence.
(3) The research indecision being proposed in this study is, the prevalence of children who witness domestic violence among their parents and the effects it has on their emotional health, specifically slump. (3) The sample being investigated were, 150 children collected among churches, schools, social organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. (3) The experimental design being used is known as a cross sectional survey design. This study proves that children being a witness to violence in the home can either grow up normal (rarely the case), become abusive, alcoholics, have symptoms of depression or a combination of symptoms.
Hindin, Michelle J; Gultiano, Socorro. American Journal of Public health (Apr 2006) writes:
We examined the association between 2 important public health...If you indispensableness to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment