educational endings Mapping Daniel Leone University of Phoenix GEN/200 Foundations for ordinary Education and Professional Success June 29, 2011 Walter J. Michalski, EDD educational Goals Mapping Short-Term Educational Goal a. Your supernumerary goal: It is to attain a Bachelors decimal point in psychology. b. Actions you plan to domesticate to succeed your goal. What provide you do to support your goal . . . at once? decoct on doing this assignment. This week? During the week, I will accept the material to achieve maximum comprehension in subject. 3) This calendar month? Focus on ramifyes and linking multiples topics so I can come crossways the whole concept. 4) This category? For the year I will non only participate in the classes and activities offered by University of Phoenix, but excessively I will attend to workshops and trainings to strengthen my foundation and concepts in order to attain my semipermanent goal. Long-Term Educational Goal a. Your particular(prenominal) goal: It is to obtain a Masters horizontal surface in Transpersonal psychological science. b. Actions you plan to fool away to achieve your goal. What will you do to support your goal . . . 1) at once? I will crusade effort to link staple critical thinking concepts of this assingment and aplly to labour understand more conf put ond concepts in the future. 2) This week?

I will continue to check articles some Transpersonal psychology and chance upon in my feelings close where I can use everything that I ascertain in class in the Psychology BA program. 3) This month? I will continue to read articles about Transpersonal Psychology and develop my feelings about where I can use everything that I learn in class in the Psychology BA program. 4) This year? query schools that offer studies in Transpersonal Psychology and guard contact with professionals workings in this particular area. Goal cultivation Analysis Please answer to the following questions. Your response should be at least 100-words in length. a. What types of techniques did you use to set your educational goals?...If you essential to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment